Amazon Self Care Must Haves

A great self-care routine can reduce or eliminate stress, anxiety, depression, etc. Ever since I started mine, I have felt physically and mentally well. So, with that being said, I wanted to share my FAVORITE self-care/beauty products with you guys!


Luxury Towel Warmer

This is an accessory you did not know you needed! Having a towel warmer in my bathroom has given me a luxury of having a warmed, cozy towel after each shower/bath. You can also use this towel warmer for your laundry room, a pool house, mudroom, etc. Who doesn't want a warm towel awaiting them?

Hanging Shower Eucalyptus

THIS is what you need when taking a shower after a long, stressful day. The dried preserved Eucalyptus Stems and Lavender Flowers are 100% natural and provides a calming lavender scent. The aromatherapy has helped sooth pain and improve my mood!

Dr. Pure Ice Roller

I am going to be honest; I was iffy on getting an ice roller. However, I have learned to fall in LOVE with it! This beauty tool has brightened my skin and has given it a fresh look. It is so easy to use, and I PROMISE you will not be disappointed!

Facial Steamer

Talk about feeling like you're at a spa! This facial steamer is temp controlled while working to unclog pores, remove blackheads/blemishes, etc. It can also be used as an easy way to remove your make-up!

Bio-Oil

Bio-Oil is one of my FAVORITES! It is dermatologist recommended and is serum to help stretch marks (which is why I use it), moisturize your skin, and more! The best part is... it can be used for ALL skin types! Also, for all my soon to be mommas - it is safe to use during pregnancy!

CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion

I know.. I know.. I know.. this is not the Drunk Elephant Sili Body Lotion... it's better (also cheaper).. CERAVE! This daily body and face lotion is perfect for ALL skin and includes Hyaluronic Acid and Ceramides. Yes, it is smooth and lightweight andddd does not leave your skin feeling oily, or greasy but it does leave your skin feeling clean and hydrated!

Aquaphor

Aquaphor... advanced therapy.... need I say no more!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid

This is the staple to my skin care routine... it is a lightweight face serum and fragrance free! Ever since using this product, I have seen a MAJOR change in my skin - it looks and feels refreshed, healthy, and hydrated. This will be a perfect addition to your routine!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Face Moisturizer

The Hydro Boost face moisturizer goes hand and hand with the Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid. It is a water gel face lotion that I put on immediately after the Hyaluronic Acid. It absorbs quick and you can even wear it under make up!

SOL DE JANEIRO Brazilian Bum Bum Cream

I know.. I know.. Call me basic. I was swayed by TikTok to get this product and I LOVE IT! I am telling y'all, anything is great if it has the word Brazilian in it. I of course use this on my bum and legs, but you can also use it on your belly, back, etc. This product works great on tightening and smoothing out your skin.

Hydra-Gel Eye Patches

The skin underneath my eyes have improved, nourished, and brightened. I do not use these every day, but I do every two days!

Wet Brush: Go Green Detangler

I will NEVER use another hairbrush again! I use it when my hair is wet, or dry. It brushes through the tangles so easily, leaves no breakage, and does so with little to no pain! And yes, it works for ALL hair types! 

TELETIE Claw Clip

This claw clip is something I use on a daily basis. I have used many different brands, but they weren't able to hold my thick hair like the teletie clip can. It has a cute design, very comfortable, and durable! You can definitely count on this strong clip! Guaranteed!


I really enjoy creating these for y'all and I hope y'all LOVE these products! If you have any other products you discovered and would like to share, please do!

All love,
Rachel


Comments